Quite possibly the best head o'hair I've seen in a long time. Possibly ever. No messy topknots here, just long perfect sultry curls. Oh yeah and Miss Peony Lim also has killer fashion sense and a knack for picking perfect prints. In addition to my intense and unending jealousy for her hair, I also envy her lovely name - Peony Lim!
I already want to name my daughter Harley (after Harley Viera Newton) and now I'm adding Peony to the list. I'll probably end up with a little fashionista family "Tavi, brush your teeth! Rumi, get ready for school! Bryanboy, pick up your socks!"
If you would like Peony Lim's locks, and I'm sure you would, these are her favorite hair products:
- Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer
- L'Oreal Techni.Art products (very strong professional level products)
- Babyliss Pro stylers (curling tongs and wavers, they get super hot!)
- Bumble and Bumble products (good for texture and shine)
- MOP hairsprays (they are all natural)
And here is a post on how she cares for her hair.
I'LL HAVE WHAT SHE'S HAVING:: ELISA NALIN
I'LL HAVE WHAT SHE'S HAVING:: NATALIE HUGHES
I'LL HAVE WHAT SHE'S HAVING:: ANNABELLE DEXTER-JONES
I'LL HAVE WHAT SHE'S HAVING:: ELENA PERMINOVAI'LL HAVE WHAT SHE'S HAVING:: CHRISTINE CENTENERA