Here's a quick run down of what I keep on my bedside table:
- table - a diy project using Ikea's Rast drawers
- antique lamp - Howl Interiors, a furniture design studio I worked at
- orchids - my favorite flower, notoriously difficult to maintain
- book - my favorite book of the moment, Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende
- journal - my Q&A a Day journal, it asks you one question a day and lasts five years, so you can compare your answer for that question on that day over five years. What a great gift, thanks M!
- perfume - if I had a signature scent, this would be it: Soleil Liquide Memoire
- glass of water - I always keep one by my bed when I sleep. Zara Home glass and Anthropologie coaster
- skull print - gifted by MadeByGirl, it gives my space the edge it needed
You read right, GIVEAWAY time!
And now the most exciting part: MadeByGirl is giving away an item of YOUR choice to one super lucky Fuji Files reader!
This giveaway is now closed.
You could of course choose this gold skull, but there are so many good pieces to choose from. This giveaway will be open for one week (closing Monday February 18).
This giveaway is open to everyone, including international readers!